Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Introducing Shadoedelgado.com!


I'm launching my New Shop! To keep things Simple it's named Shadoedelgado.com It's a lot more spiffy and allows you to use your credit card and pick your preferred shipping options with FedEx, USPS, UPS. Also, you can subscribe to a newsletter informing you of new products, events, discounts, and more..I think. You'll still want to come here for my galleries and blog updates, BUT I hope to have all of that integrated into the new site to make a one stop destination for my work and all that jazz. Check it out and let me know what you think :)

Also ONLY 4 MORE DAYs until the fanart submission dealine. The Poll will go up on Sunday night or Monday morning so be sure to tell your friends to come and vote for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment