Saturday, July 30, 2011

Superhero and villain maquettes and Marionettes for sale





These are the original ideas for the Marionette i'm currently working on(see previous post) I hope to make a full size Villain Marionette, however it wont be in time for the show...or will it? Still no date haha. These sculpts were done using Klean Klay and are about 7 inches tall. I'm thinking about possibly making action figures out of them, any thoughts?






Also, here's a peek at some Marionettes I got into this year's Spring show at the Academy of Art. I received 2nd place Best of Show for undergrad, woohoo! I hope to have better photos of them eventually. The stands are made from forged steel and finished with linseed oil. They stand about four and a half feet tall. The marionettes vary in size, the tallest being nearly 3 feet when standing erect. They are made of ceramic and and finished with glazes. They are all currently for sale. If anyone is interested, leave me a comment and I'll provide you with my contact info.

No comments:

Post a Comment